Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sean & Jamie Johnston 01.02.10

There's nothing like a beautiful wedding to kick off the new year right, and what a beautiful wedding it was. The day went off without a hitch. I arrived at the beautiful Halekulani Hotel just in time to see the girls in all their radiant beauty. Of course Jamie was the most glamorous of them all, *wink wink*. The guys cleaned up pretty well themselves. Sometimes I get a wedding party that refuse to loosen up. I try to make them feel comfortable enough to be themselves, and in turn allows me to capture natural and fun moments. Fortunately, this group was not one of them. Everyone was joking, laughing, and just having a great time. Which is what weddings are all about, celebrating the love two people have for each other. Before we knew it, it was time to head to the church. The ceremony was held at the Central Union Church, which was simple yet elegant. It was beautiful. What more can you ask for? One of the highlights of the day (besides witnessing them exchanging vows), has got to be their entrance into the ballroom. The entire bridal party (entering in pairs of course), danced their way in. I wish I had a camcorder with me. The rest of the night seemed to just fly by. A cake was cut, a dance was shared, and a few speeches were given (as well as some roasting...I mean toasting). I feel honored to be included in their special day. Congratulations again you two! I wish you nothing but happiness and good fortune!

Vince Shin
-Photographer

To see more photos from Sean & Jamie's Wedding click on any of the photos below or click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment